Hi all,

> […]  The e-books are offered by subscription by the IOP to libraries
> (unfortunately)

Please ask yourself about these offers: Is there really a need for yet more
material, and/or particularly for this one? Do I want to help a company extract
money from a public, educational institution? Am I getting paid for my efforts?

If (any) no(t), you could still write what you want to write, but pour that
effort into an OER so that no library has to pay for it. Or even better, help
improve existing material: https://www.google.com/search?
q=biophysics+%22data+management%22

As a lesson maintainer & instructor, I see outdated or sub-optimal details
every time I read through one of _our_ lessons (not to mention others, not
developed collaboratively). What the world definitely doesn't need to the Xth
material, written under time pressure, edited & proof-read by just a few minds,
and then sold. A more limited amount of material, but each honed & refined by
more minds would be a lot more useful to learners.

Kind regards,

Katrin

Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology & University Library
Hannover
Publikation Services team

Git{Hub|Lab}.com/katrinleinweber
ORCiD.org/0000-0001-5135-5758