Happy new week everyone,

Two weeks ago, we published a post summarising your responses to the first two
questions we posed in August as we sought your help in articulating our
community values. You can read it here
https://carpentries.org/blog/2019/09/carpentries-values-update-and-question-three/

In this post, we introduced the third and last question. It reads:
> From your understanding of our community culture and the demeanour of
> individuals that constitute The Carpentries, what specific  actions would you
> like The Carpentries community to take up or uphold in everyday Carpentries
> conversations going forwards?

We welcome your responses to the question above, as well as to the first two if
you haven't responded yet, in any of these three ways:
 * under this discuss thread on TopicBox,
 *  via this issue <https://github.com/carpentries/conversations/issues/21> in
The Carpentries Conversations repository,
 * or fill out this Google form <https://forms.gle/gZmafyLVKAHBqfgc6>
anonymously.

Thank you all for your time!

--
Best,

Serah Njambi Rono
Community Engagement Lead at The Carpentries <https://carpentries.org/>
Twitter: @serahrono <https://twitter.com/serahrono>
Pronouns: She/her/hers

Schedule a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/serahrono

The Carpentries <https://carpentries.org/> *- **We teach foundational coding
and data science skills to researchers worldwide.*
carpentries.org | Twitter <http://twitter.com/thecarpentries> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/carpentries/> | Blog <https://carpentries.org/blog/>