Dear knowledgeable Carpentries people,

I'm preparing to teach an instructor training workshop, and I'm creating a
shared document for the learners. I know about the etherpad template
https://pad.carpentries.org/ttt-template, and that I can export this in various
formats. I don't yet know if the current etherpad is up-to-date, or if/how
changes to the curriculum make their way into this etherpad template.

I would like to code something up which would automatically strip the exercises
from the current curriculum, and create a (markdown/ html) document containing
only those exercises. Assuming I do that, I would like a way to import that
back into an etherpad.

Does anyone know how to import a file into an etherpad? I attempted it with an
html file, but no changes were made to the etherpad, and there was no error
message.

Thanks
Gerard