Good morning Christina,
I would like to join the task force, but I havce little or no experience in
organizing a conference. Also, will be travelling home in November where I will
be having little or no access to the internet until February next year. But
I'll be happy to help however I can before, after and when I get back from my
trip.
Thank you

Kind regards

Abisola Regina Sholeye
Microbial Biotechnology Group

Department of Microbiology

Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences,

North-West University, Mafikeng Campus.

Private Bag X2046, Mmabatho 2735,

South Africa
Tel: (+27)-78-298-9674

    On Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 9:05:14 PM GMT+2, Christina Koch via discuss