Hi Scott,

That's fantastic - I am sure the authors would be delighted to see their materials in use more. I personally have not been involved in created them - I am just sharing the great work of others :-) - but the work has been in part supported by the UK's The Software Sustainability Institute I work for.

Here is the link in Carpentries Incubator, for reference, where you can also leave comments:

https://github.com/carpentries-incubator/proposals/issues/35

Best wishes,

Aleks

--