Hello all,

The Carpentries is looking to hire 3 positions:

Director or Deputy Director of Partnerships
<http://carpentries.org/director-of-partnerships/> to provide planning,
vision, and implementation of the partnership program and represent the
needs of partner organisations in planning and strategic development.
Individuals with work authorisation in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the
United Kingdom, or the United States should apply. (we are in the process
of renaming our membership program so you may see both terms).

Workshop Administrator <http://carpentries.org/workshop-administrator/> to
coordinate logistics and communications for all Carpentries workshops. This
will be a US-based position, and only individuals with work authorisation
for the United States should apply.

Python/Django Developer <http://carpentries.org/python-django-developer/>
to work on AMY <https://github.com/carpentries/amy>, our web app to manage
the data about our community members, our member organisations, and our
workshops. This is a contractor/temporary employee position.

More information is available on our Job opportunities page:
https://carpentries.org/jobs/

Thank you,

  -- François

François Michonneau, PhD
Senior Director of Technology, The Carpentries
Pronouns: He/His
https://carpentries.org - The leading inclusive community teaching
computing and data skills