Hello all,

I wanted to bring to your attention that we added a new position to
the list of job opportunities with the Carpentries.

We are looking for a UX/UI Designer (contractor) to help us with the
next iteration of our lesson template.

Apply by November 22nd 23:59 UTC by sending your application to
j...@carpentries.org with the subject line “UX/UI Designer”.

Best,
— François

________________________________

François Michonneau, PhD
Senior Director of Technology, The Carpentries
Pronouns: He/His
https://carpentries.org - The leading inclusive community teaching
computing and data skills

This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/T42b5b0c4148de53b-Md34669251fe4ee2991c54fdb