Hi everyone,

UK’s Software Sustainability Institute’s annual Collaborations Workshop 2021
(CW21)<http://bit.ly/ssi-cw21> will take place online from Tuesday 30 March to
Thursday 1 April 2021. This is an unconference style event with keynote
addresses, discussion groups, mini-workshops, collaborative ideas and hack day
and CW21 will be around these areas of research software:

• FAIR research software
• Diversity and inclusion
• Software sustainability

Registration is now open via
Eventbrite<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/collaborations-workshop-2021-cw21-collabw21-tickets-125883600237?aff=round02>
 - we’d love to have you as our audience.

Cheers,
Aleks
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dr Aleksandra Nenadic
Training Lead
Software Sustainability Institute
www.software.ac.uk<http://www.software.ac.uk>
Twitter: @SoftwareSaved
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/software-sustainability-institute

This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/T2433ff4c7a3b8bc4-Mb5c026ad715280d6d215edd4