Hello all,

Starting this week we will be highlighting the blogs posted to The Carpentries
blog  <https://carpentries.org/blog/>this week. Please give them a read if you
have not had a chance yet.

*Welcome to our Newest Instructor Trainers!
<https://carpentries.org/blog/2020/12/Welcome-Trainers/>*

14 new Instructor Trainers have been badged in this round! Read this blog post
to meet them
Author(s): Karen Word

*Library Carpentry Advisory Group Call for New Members
<https://carpentries.org/blog/2020/12/call-for-new-members-library-carpentry-advisory-group/>*

Applications to join the Library Carpentry Advisory Group are open between now
and 18 January 2021!
Author(s): Birgit Schmidt, Yared Abera Ergu, Liz Stokes, David Kane, Julie
Goldman, Tim Ribaric, Konrad Förstner, Ariel Deardorff, Jeff Oliver, Catherine
Nancarrow, Tim Dennis, Chris Erdmann, Mark Laufersweiler, Phil Reed

*Amending the Carpentries Bylaws in 2020
<https://carpentries.org/blog/2020/12/carpentries-executive-council-bylaws-revision-2020/>*
This blog post outlines the amendments made to The Carpentries by the Executive
Council in 2020.
Author(s): Lex Nederbragt, Executive Council

This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/T424728df6b9228aa-Md3b4f13e60fb23b8ad1f6bb6