Hello everyone,

CSV Conference <https://csvconf.com/> is a community conference for data makers
everywhere that features stories about data sharing and data analysis from
science, journalism, government, and open source.

The sixth edition of csvconf.com is set to take place online between May 4 and
5 2021, and the call for session proposals is now open. You can submit session
proposals <https://csvconf.com/> for a 25-minute talk or an hour-long Birds of
a Feather session. The deadline for proposal submissions is end of day,
anywhere on Earth on February 28 2021.

In case you are new to csvconf.com or need inspiration as you work on your
session proposal, I highly recommend watching talks from past editions of the
conference here on YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/c/csvconf>. I am also one
of the organisers for this conference and welcome any questions you may have as
you work on your proposal.

Thank you all and I wish you a good start to 2021.
--
Best,

Serah Njambi Rono
Director of Community Development and Engagement at The Carpentries
<https://carpentries.org/>
Twitter: @serahrono <https://twitter.com/serahrono>
Pronouns: She/her/hers

Schedule a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/serahrono

The Carpentries <https://carpentries.org/> *- **We teach foundational coding
and data science skills to researchers worldwide.*
carpentries.org | Twitter <http://twitter.com/thecarpentries> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/carpentries/> | Blog <https://carpentries.org/blog/>

The Carpentries is a fiscally sponsored project of Community Initiatives
<http://communityin.org/>, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organisation based
in California, USA.
We are a global community teaching foundational computational and data science
skills to researchers in academia, industry and government.

This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/T69829cc93c634095-Mf8714528370a4b87a1f4b182