Formalising The Carpentries Community Roles & Support Structure
<https://carpentries.org/blog/2021/05/formalising-community-roles/>

We will continue to listen to and support you as we endeavor to be the leading
inclusive community teaching data and coding skills.

Date: 2021-05-26

Authors: Kari L. Jordan, Lex Nederbragt

>From research to final product: the path to the design for the next lesson
>template
><https://carpentries.org/blog/2021/05/lesson-template-design-process/>

Emily de la Mettrie shares her process behind the design of the next iteration
of the lesson template

Date: 2021-05-25

Author: Emily de la Mettrie

University of the Western Cape’s first Data Carpentry Workshop of 2021
<https://carpentries.org/blog/2021/05/uwc-first-data-carpentry-workshop/>

Lessons included data organising and cleaning in spreadsheets and with
OpenRefine, and data analysis and visualisation with R and RStudio

Date: 2021-05-24

Author: Sarah Schäfer
This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/Td52ec743756fc35a-M44dd1ea27e06c848818d26f2