Hi everyone! I'm writing to inform the channel of some upcoming Community
Discussions
<https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/instructor_development/community_discussions.html?highlight=community%20discussions>
 you may be interested in attending. You can find your local time and sign up
for them here <https://pad.carpentries.org/community-discussions>. See all
upcoming opportunities by visiting our Community Calendar
<https://carpentries.org/community/#community-events>. Questions? Please email
commun...@carpentries.org

*March 1*
 * Themed Community Discussion: Logo and Trademark Policy with Omar Khan 3:00
PM UTC
   * Join this call to learn more about the recently published changes to The
Carpentries logo usage and modification policy
 * Pre and Post Workshop Discussion with Scott Peterson 7:00 PM UTC
*March 2*
 * Themed Community Discussion: Logo and Trademark Policy with Omar Khan 1:00
AM UTC
*March 8*
 * Pre and Post Workshop Discussion with Scott Peterson 7:00 PM UTC
*March 10*
 * Nordic Monthly Regional Call 1:00 PM UTC
*March 15*
 * Pre and Post Workshop Discussion with Angelique Trusler 10:00 AM UTC
 * Community Development Program Quarterly Meeting with Alycia Crall 2:00 PM,
11:00 PM UTC
   * Quarterly meeting for subcommunity leaders to network and share ideas with
each other
*March 23*
 * Community Welcome Sessions with Angelique Trusler 12:00 PM UTC and Alycia
Crall 9:00 PM UTC
*March 24*
 * Africa Monthly Community Call 10:00 AM UTC
 * Pre and Post Workshop Discussion with Sarah Stevens 4:00 PM UTC
*March 28*
 * UK Monthly Regional Call 3:00 PM UTC
 * US Midwest Regional Call 5:00 PM UTC
*March 29*
 * Pre and Post Workshop Discussion with Scott Peterson 6:00 PM UTC

This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/T48598a3a0ee4b09c-Md9aa53db058dbb8e4da20ab4