Community Discussion Hosts are one of many community roles within The
Carpentries. Hosting community discussions
<https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/instructor_development/community_discussions.html#community-discussions>
 is a great way to meet more people in the community, to get to know the
organisation better, to learn from the experiences of others and to share your
own knowledge and experience with an even greater number of people. Any
community member is welcome to host a community discussion session.

*We will be leading two onboarding sessions to become a Community Discussion
Host next week, 9 February at 14:00pm UTC (**find your local time*
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Q2+Community+Discussion+Host+Onboarding+2&iso=20230209T23&p1=1440&ah=1>*)
 and 23:00pm UTC (**find your local time*
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Q2+Community+Discussion+Host+Onboarding+2&iso=20230209T23&p1=1440&ah=1>*).
 You can sign up to attend on the **Community Discussion Etherpad*
<https://pad.carpentries.org/community-discussions>*. *

Any questions? Please email us at commun...@carpentries.org
This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/Td63f467dffccfc2a-M47cc9f9cf4a5f738ae5b3f2b