Hi all,

Botswana International University of Science and Technology (BIUST) Library is
planning to host an Open Education Resources (OER) Workshop. Therefore, this
serves to seek for an OER expert to capacitate the team. If you are interested
or know anyone who might be interested, please contact me.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Ms Tuelo Ntlotlang
Subject Librarian
Botswana International University of Science and Technology
P/Bag 16
Palapye
Tel: 4931386
E-mail: ntlotla...@biust.ac.bw
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8838-590X
This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/Td33f8bac6cc0db92-M42cc524d67a9d0802c3654b4