*Wednesday, June 28, 9am PST / 4pm UTC / 6pm CET*
Apache Arrow is a software development platform for building high
performance applications that process and transport large data sets. It
is designed to improve the performance of data analysis methods, and to
increase the efficiency of moving data from one system or programming
language to another.

In this community call moderated by Stephanie
 Hazlitt, our speakers, Nic Crane and Jonathan Keane, will lead us
through the Arrow R package.

More info: https://ropensci.org/commcalls/jun2023-arrow/

This list is for the purpose of general discussion about The Carpentries
including community activities, upcoming events, and announcements.  Some other
lists you may also be interested in include discuss-hpc, discuss-r, and  our
local groups. Visit https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/ to learn more. All
activity on this and other Carpentries spaces should abide by The Carpentries
Code of Conduct found here:
https://docs.carpentries.org/topic_folders/policies/code-of-conduct.html

The Carpentries: discuss
https://carpentries.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/T54bf90d7b33a7646-Mc54c4936b8537d545ec9ea1c