Hello,

I have no previous experience with CentOS and network administration.
Therefore, I would like to emphasize that my questions may be at a basic level.
I am currently working on a project and my goal is to be able to access and
transfer files between my CentOS 7 computer and a Windows computer over
different networks.

My CentOS 7 computer is connected to the internet via ethernet via a modem,
which has a static IP address (which I can provide if needed). I have also
assigned a static IP address to the CentOS 7 computer. My goal is to use my
Windows computer to remotely connect to my CentOS computer over different
networks and transfer files.

Best regards