Does this happen with newer versions of OS X?

Is it possible to update the client systems to a newer version of OS X?  10.4
is not quite ten years old, so its kind of long in the tooth.  It hasn’t got a
security update since 2009.  (If you’re running on a powerpc mac, 10.5 should
be an option, but I have no idea how you’d go about getting it.  Notably 10.7
is the oldest MacOS release that still has support from Apple.)

--
Garrett D'Amore
Sent with Airmail