Thanks Alexander! This is the way to go! ;)
Gabriele.
Da: Alexander Pyhalov
A: discuss@lists.illumos.org
Cc: Gabriele Bulfon
Data: 4 aprile 2014 11.11.33 CEST
Oggetto: Re: [discuss] user_attr and ips manifests
On 04/04/2014 11:33, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
Hi,
is there any correct way to add a user and set his user_attr through a pkg
manifest user action?
I see that default user_attr is setup via SUNWcs directly delivering the file,
e.g. manifest for netadm
only add the user/group but does not set up rbac.
I need it during installation of LightDM package, that will create the lightdm
user and run login manager
with that user. That user also need to have shutdown authorization.
I don't think it's nice to have an svc for this....
Gabriele.
Hi, look for example at
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster/manifest/0/database%2Fpostgres%2Fbarman-common%401.2.3%2C5.11-2014.0.0.0%3A20140225T212000Z
.
We deliver files in user_attr.d and add
restart_fmri=svc:/system/rbac:default to the file action.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,