7 июня 2016 г. 10:44:31 CEST, Alexander Pyhalov <a...@rsu.ru> пишет:
>On 06/ 7/16 11:33 AM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>> Hi.
>
>> Now the question - what am I doing wrong?????
>>

>At least
>
>dladm set-linkprop -p secondary-macs=VM_MAC oivm0
>
>helped...

Per VirtualBox docs, OI wiki and other common wizdom, for VirtualBox bridging
on Solarish platforms you must use the same MAC in the virtual machine NIC as
the MAC on the host NIC over which you bridge. Solaris VNICs (dedicated to VM
and bound to one vlan each - so maybe many virtual machine single-native-vlan
NICs) help a lot here. Other bridges might work sporadically.

There may also be hardware-related practical limitations regarding amounts of
VNICs per physical NIC, depending on driver support of rings etc. Dumb pNICs
apparently do not suffer as much as smart ones ;) Maybe (IIRC) this limitation
is only seen on vm-NICs with promiscuous mode, though.

Hope this helps, Jim Klimov
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android