11 июля 2016 г. 14:16:49 CEST, Gabriele Bulfon <gbul...@sonicle.com> пишет:
>Hi,
>I'm having strange troubles with networking from a non-global zone to a
>virtualbox guest running on the global zone bridge-mode.
>Looks like ping to the vb guest ip works.
>But any connect to tcp ports hangs forever.
>The non-global zone has its own vlan linked to the global igb0 and
>assigned in exclusive mode.
>The VB guest running on the global zone, has bridging on igb0.
>I can connect to the VB guest ports from the global zone, and from any
>other host on the LAN.
>Only the internal zone can't communicate with it.
>Any idea?
>Gabriele
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Sonicle S.r.l.
>:
> http://www.sonicle.com
> Music:
> http://www.gabrielebulfon.com
> Quantum Mechanics :
> http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/gabrielebulfon

Your vm nics (virtual and bridged physical) must have same MACs on Solarish
platform, so use dedicated vnics over whatever interface (or etherstub) and
vlan you need.

This may limit your ability for arbitrary MACs (e.g. exclusive local zones with
their vnics in the guest os). I think there was discussion of a toggle to not
require p/v MACs to be the same, but not sure that was implemented.

Good luck :-)

Jim
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android