Garrett D'Amore писал 22.08.2016 22:07:
No, that is specifically included the ban, for all the reasons mentioned —
at any rate now that Oracle’s code for KMS is posted under a liberal
license, I think we the whole point is moot.

Hi, Garrett.

I thought you could be interested.
I've imported Martin's sources in oi-userland (for now in my fork, not official repository). I've tried to do it so that Martin's changes are easily reviewable. Binaries work for me on Intel HD 4000 (and not on GM965).
There are some small issues, but generally it looks fine.
Perhaps, you (or someone else) would be interested in reviewing the code. I think such code should be shared between distributions (and of course would benefit from competent reviewer).
And honestly, I'd like to see someone supporting it at least a bit:)
As you can see, Martin's changes are not so enormous, and of course, reviewable . https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/commit/2fd8b52ed6514fcc0c7ff9048519590fc3d155b1 - his changes, https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/commits/drm - my oi-userland branch with imported drm code.
---