Title: Re: [discuss] Fwd: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] LSI 9300-16i SAS and OmniOS?
Hi,

today I got a new unpublished BIOS 2.0a from Supermicro.
I´m glad to say all tests were successfully so far! :-)))
In the next days I will make further tests...

@Bob
You can now scrape up the money for your new system! ;-)

Frank