Maybe get a Smart Array P400 controller and use it in the server?

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)