Hi.

Yes, I know, there's no fsck for zfs. But I have data corruption.
zfs status -x rpool says that it's healthy.
zpool scrub rpool repairs nothing.

But when I try to do
find ~/.cache/mozilla/firefox
it spits out  a lot of
find: /export/home/leoric/.cache/mozilla/firefox/3f06htxa.default/cache2/entries/5FD<here comes long file name>F6:
No such file or directory.

ls ~/.cache/mozilla/firefox/3f06htxa.default/cache2/entries
shows several files

But when I try to do ls -l or remove them, it again says
that there are no such files.

I bet my best option would be backup, destroy filesystem,
recreate it. But I don't have enough space for this right now.

Do you have any ideas how to solve this issue?

This is likely to be due to issues with memory.
PC reboooted several times, when I run memtest.
I removed one of the DIMMs and was able to run memtest for several
hours without issues.
I hope the initial problem is solved, but now I have data corruption
and system panics now and then on access to files in this directory...