Peter Firmstone writes:
> I'm setting up three logical domains on the sparc hypervisor, for
> building and developing Illumos.
>
> I've noticed that there doesn't appear to be a logical domains manager
> included with Illumos, OpenBSD fully supports the sparc hypervisor, even
> on the latest sparc processors, and it's a very small daemon and
> utility, so I might look at porting that to Illumos, but first I'll be
> using OpenBSD as the primary control domain, with various illumos
> flavours in logical domains.

Thanks for this information.  I hadn't realized that OpenBSD was usable
as a control domain.  Very interesting!  Please keep us posted about
your findings.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt        Consulting and Support for Solaris-based Systems
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: v...@bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"