Ha! Actually, it's 42. It's always 42. David - sometimes we're kinda
sarcastic around here. But welcome to the list.

Here's one off the top of my head (this was posted on the list earlier this
year): www.tangibleinteraction.com

Related threads in the archive: http://beta.ixda.org/search.php?tag=tangible