I'm a retired graffiti writer, pioneer of this type of manifestation
in Lisbon, Portugal, at the same time that I've graduated in
communication design (1999).

After graduation and one year in Prague I have quitted practicing, the
mercantilist society that we live in take over graffiti in Lisbon,
cans clothes even mass media adopted the language, and the dream of 10
young creative minds (that I was one) was drown by the incontrollable
mass of new writers that without any criteria made many mistakes
transforming Lisbon as many other cities full of visual noise that
have plasticity but associated to the drama in some sort of Nietzsche
way. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche

Well I've searched answers in a Urban design PhD, in Barcelona, and in
a Master course in Rome about the theme of participation, trying to
find continuously answers to the problem created in my mind that
relates the will of participation of a teenager and the absence of
opportunities for doing something visible, collectively apprehensible,
by partners and competitors, growing this way a true relation with
places and society, always protected by anonymity.

My (very resumed) life history enplaned here have the purpose of
putting in focus a suggestion of relation, do you see some or in fact
I'm in the wrong discussion list?

Best regards
sevenpedro( at )gmail.com
userdesign.org