I have no big opinion about that, I think that each one must follow
their paths, if they are more creative or more management style, the
most important it's the final product or service, and in that point
of view can affect citizens, users.

The management, the coordination, it's an important task but it's
just a task, don%u2019t let the power affect the good strait
production and creative side of human nature.

sevenpedro( at )gmail.com

http://gamma.ixda.org/discuss?post=21259