Hi Bora,

You might want to look at this way. Don't look at the overall cost.

Ask them for a breakdown of why it is 160 dollars an hour.

>From the breakdown, you can  validate where the cost is going.

You can then try to see if those areas of the cost, can be taken care
by you or your company so that it is cheaper overall. ( rent of
location, facilities, etc..etc)

Also, you might want to shop around, as SF is pretty packed placed
with a no. of usability firms but make sure they have expertise in the
area you want tested.

Often, you would realize that the cost is sometimes jacked up for just
their expertise , which you could then negotiate if you see that
average price across is cheaper than that.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jay Kumar