Robert: "I use OmniGraffle PDF for simple prototypes, and
occasionally Flash. Then I often screencast the interactions with
narration using Snapz Pro X. I call it a "protocast"."

Thats interesting.  Do make a distinction between iterative
designing, and deliverables?  I would describe your Protocast as a
Mockup.  My thinking is that its important to understand the audience
for anything I'm working on.  Be that an audience of myself as I'm
sketching on paper, or a larger group.

Robert, is your output all 'prototype' or do you switch over from
throw-away designs to deliverable work at some point?

thanks - pauric

http://gamma.ixda.org/discuss?post=22050