Hi ,

Actually I understand what the writer has written. After working for
more than 8 years in many different environments, I would say that
there is no definite set up for  how UE elements are brough to life in
the company you are working in. Every company is different and you
take the elements of UE and structure them to fit into the way it
would work for your organiztion.

However, the same elements are used most of the time and some related
addtional elements are used based on the environment you are working
in. ( Internal Intranet , product development, UX agency, Interactive
advertising/marketing agency , etc...etc...)

Prototype engineering as the writer has specified gets the code level.
Usally most UE people do not develop prototypes to the code level.
Example, the Yahoo design patterns, display codes that can be used but
most UE people don't go to that level. The writer has specified that a
UX engineer in the team would help in getting to that level.

I don't see anything wrong with what the writer has specified, but I
would say that the writer has written his/her working environment.

For IA, I would say the writer has spoken from a BIG IA  perspective
thank the little IA.

Just my two cents.

Regards,

Jay Kumaf

Information Architecture has the writer has specified tend to be the
overall structure,