If you haven't yet decided if you should come or not, let me tell you... you
should! Some bright folks are showing interesting work. We're sure to learn
a lot!

______________________________________

If you're in the Chicago-land area, please join us for another event!

When: Wednesday, November 14th
Time: 6:30 - 8:00pm

Topic: Rich Internet Applications
What is the definition of an RIA, and when is a particular solution
considered one? How are RIAs breaking and redefining users' mental models of
web sites and traditional applications? What benefits can interaction teams
be taking advantage of in their designs - and what potential pitfalls should
they be watching out for? We'll take a look at some examples of relevant
solutions, discussing these questions and more.

Presenter(s) : All of us! Please bring your thoughts, experiences, and
examples of RIA design (good or bad) to share.

Where: Arc Worldwide
35 W. Wacker, 25th Floor
(Dearborn & Wacker)
Please go to the security desk and tell them you're here for the IxDA event.

RSVP: Security needs a list of names, so let us know if you're coming (for
certain or even for maybe). Send your response to chicago-local (at)
ixda.org. You'll receive a contact phone number upon RSVPing, just in case.
Hope to see you there!