Hi Frank,

I've had the same issues in several jobs. Given the premise that you've got
to display the info, there's a number of ways I've dealt with this in the
past, the best solution is always on a case by case basis:

1. Have Hide/Show options per column
2. Have initial columns fixed, then later columns horizontally scroll
3. Identify most important columns, keep these in table, then break out
other columns in "Details" area

Unfortunately all the applications I've used these above techniques in are
internal, so there's no place to see examples, but they're pretty straight
forward.

OK hope this helps,

Rich