Hi-

My name is Jonathan Ballard, please find the job description for the
permanent UI Developer position I am looking to fill in the Denver metro
area with a strong corporation in the Financial industry.  If interested, or
know of someone who might be, please contact me by phone at 720-221-5445 or
email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thanks for your interest.

What you will be doing:
Leveraging and building your web design skills as you help to develop
functional and appealing user interfaces for software applications
Actively participating in application discovery, design and development
processes, including rich UI prototyping
Capturing business needs and user requirements through collaborative
end-user discussions
Assisting with the ongoing development, support and maintenance of internal
and external web sites
Assisting with web marketing efforts, including graphic design for the web,
web analytics and search engine marketing

What you need to have:
Solid user interface design and development experience with a demonstrated
appreciation for the unique challenges of interactive design for software
and the web
Capable and up-to-date creative skills
Strong communication skills
Excellntt customer service skills
Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Javascript and XML/XSL
Strong working knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop
A strong interest in user interface and graphic design for the web with a
desire to continue growing and expanding your skills

Other desirable skills:
Experience working in an iterative, agile software development environment
Proficiency with Flash or other rich UI technologies
Experience developing front ends for ASP.NET applications
Experience with Web 2.0 UI frameworks (Ext JS, mootools, Dojo, etc.)

<<image002.jpg>>