It is an arbitrary indication, but to some extent at least I think it does
set expectations. We tend to judge and evaluate based on past experience, so
if going through Step2 of a form takes us 3 seconds, I think we will assume
that Step3 won't take more than 10-20 seconds. If Step takes 3 minutes, we
will probably assume Step3 may take more than 1 minute.

Sebi

--
Sergiu Sebastian Tauciuc
http://www.sergiutauciuc.ro/en/