Citrix Online is growing and we're looking for designers
of all levels to join our User Experience team! We're
passionate about our "simpler is better" design
philosophy, so we're looking for someone with a knack for
creating clean, intuitive, and usable interfaces to join
our team of talented and highly collaborative designers.

As a user experience designer, you will be responsible
for defining and documenting the user experience of
award-winning Citrix Online software products including
GoToMyPC, GoToMeeting and GoToAssist.  The User
Experience Designer specializes in visual design or
interaction design, working within an iterative,
user-centered design process to create intuitive and
easy-to-use Mac and Windows software and web interface
designs.

Responsibilities:

You will work on a variety of projects under the GoTo
umbrella which require creative problem solving, a
passion for the user experience and an eye for detail.
The User Experience Designer works to understand business
and user needs, then concepts and documents the design of
proposed interactions and interfaces. You will also work
with user experience researchers to translate usability
study findings into improved interface designs.

Experience:

Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Human
Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Human Factors or
related fields with at least 1 year experience in visual
design, interface design, information architecture or
interaction design for web or software applications.  You
must have a strong ability and passion for designing and
documenting the user experience, having created
deliverables such as page flows, wireframes, UI
specifications, web page mockups or software interface
elements for complex web or software applications.

About Citrix Online:

Citrix Online offers a casual work environment, flexible
scheduling, and a generous benefits package including
401(k) plan; health, dental and vision insurance; and
other benefits to eligible employees. We're also located
just a few blocks from the beach in Santa Barbara,
California.

Contact Information:

Apply online at www.citrixonline.com/jobs to Req #2723 or
email your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please include a link to work samples or an online
portfolio. This is a full-time onsite position at our
Santa Barbara office. No agencies or freelancers, please.

Citrix Online, LLC
http://www.citrixonline.com
Santa Barbara, CA