What looks really silly is what they mention on this page:

http://www.usertesting.com/WhoAreUserTesters.aspx

Just by looking at the phrase "People who are especially good at
usability testing" you can imagine that the results can be quite
skewed.

"[...] user testers are filtered out [...] because of the customer
ratings they receive. So the quality of our user testers continues to
improve."

Just great, if the testers say something about your site that you
don't like, you can always give them a bad rating...

If anyone has got the time to do an experiment, i.e. make a mock site
with a few usability issues and try to test it with this company, it
would be fun to see the results. I'm up for paying the $19 just to see
what happens...

Cheers,
Alex