I've been using Jing for internal sharing. If someone doesn't already have a
tool to use I think it's worth a look. It's a lightweight tool but quick,
easy to use, and free.

Still captures only capture the viewport, not a whole page, however, you can
select different regions of a window or screen - for example, full screen,
just a toolbar, etc.. There are also some rudimentary annotation tools.

Jing records video as well so you can use it to capture, for example,
prototype demos or, of course, training - or demonstrate reference examples.
It records audio simultaneously.

You can email the finished capture or share it via Jing's online sharing
service - free for a little storage space, fees for more.

Faith
--
Faith Peterson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]