From: Jeff Seager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 December 2007 06:59
To: Ben Hunt; ixda
Subject: RE: [IxDA Discuss] The mighty UX guru has spoken - Discuss!!

There's little doubt that self-promotion is high on Nielsen's list of
talents, Ben, but I also think he has a pretty good grasp on the essence of
usability.  If you read far enough in the Alertbox missive he sent out
today, you'll see he's giving away a 150-page study that includes 75
well-summarized accessibility guidelines.  Grab it while you can, folks!
It's a good reference with actual user testing to back it up, especially
handy if you ever need to teach newbies about accessibility ... which I'll
be doing next month.

You can find it here:
http://www.nngroup.com/reports/accessibility

Jeff Seager