Designer, User Experience Team

Sensis Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia Full Time, Permanent & Contract

We have a number of Designer positions available over the next few
months
for midlevel to senior designers in the User Experience team.

Our User Experience team works at the forefront of product design and

innovation, and has an absolute commitment to delivering the best
possible
user experiences to our customers. Our customers needs, desires and
potential sit at the centre of everything we do.

As a Designer within the User Experience team, you will work together
with a
range of stake holders from across our business to deliver strong and

successful designs for a variety of projects and products, working
from
concept through to delivery and beyond.

To be successful in this role, you will need a passion for great
design and
a holistic understanding of what makes a great user experience.
Additionally, you will need:

- more than five years experience as an interface designer,
interaction
designer, or in a similar role.

- to have successfully completed a tertiary studies in design,
interaction
design, psychology or a related degree.

- experience designing and facilitating usability, design research
and
design evaluation sessions with individuals and groups of users.

In addition the following experience would make you an exemplary
candidate:

- strong conceptual and creative skills, with the ability to
effectively
share your ideas from concept through to prototypes and beyond.

- strong visual and written communication skills.

- knowledge of current technologies and design practices within the
online
environment.

- experience with a variety of design and development methodologies.

- experience working on shipping products with existing user bases.

- experience working with large project teams.

This is not a job for the faint of heart! You will need all of your
passion
and all of your creativity, to take full advantage of this role to
deliver a
better user experience to every Australian.

If you are interested in a role within our team, please send us a
short
email telling us:

- why *you* want to be a designer in our team;

- what *you* can bring to the team, and our products;

- and don't forget to attach your resume.

Send all emails to Heath Withers

Thank you and good luck...

--
Chris McLay.
Design Lead, User Experience, Sensis Pty Ltd