I think you're being more than fair and we're eager to listen, learn, show and
give examples of how our tools can benefit interaction designers in specific
scenarios both on the Web and on the desktop. In fact, we'll be fully prepared
to get any interaction agency or design department up to speed with self-paced
learning as quickly as possible.

Those of you that aren't going to be at Interaction08 are welcome to contact me
directly as well.

Chris Bernard
Microsoft
User Experience Evangelist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
630.530.4208 Office
312.925.4095 Mobile

Blog: www.designthinkingdigest.com
Design: www.microsoft.com/design
Tools: www.microsoft.com/expression
Community: http://www.visitmix.com

"The future is already here. It's just not evenly distributed." William Gibson