From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Gloria Petron
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:18 PM
To: IxDA Discuss
Subject: [IxDA Discuss] Need ideas for green-themed prizes to promote
"GoPaperless" launch

Hello,
My company's about to roll out our "Go Paperless" option (we're a bank),
which is going to save lots 'o trees and a lot of money.
I'm currently working on the internal email marketing campaign, and to
encourage enrollment, we decided to have a contest. This is last-minute,
of course.

So now I've got 24 hours to come up with a green-themed prize for the
Relationship Manager who signs up the most clients.
There's very little budget; we're OK with spending up to/around $100 for
a first prize.
We could offer 2nd, 3rd prizes if they're inexpensive, or maybe do a
"first 30 people to sign up get a free bowl of soup" approach.

Front runners:
Fabric grocery bags, but not necessarily for first prize.

Already shot down:
Coffee mugs, gift cards, dinner for 2, donations to plant-a-tree
charity.
(I know. For a bank, we're an awful bunch of scrooges.)

Does anyone have any experience with this? Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks & regards,
Gloria

This email contains confidential information that is proprietary to EPCOR and
its subsidiary companies in all respects.  This information is intended only
for the person(s) named in the destination address.  Unauthorized distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in
error please delete it immediately.