From: HK - Interaction Design Association <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 22, 2008 8:09 AM
Subject: F2F meeting: Jan 30 (wed), 19H30 - Fringe Club HK (MTR Central Exit D2)
To: HK IxDA discussion list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello HK IxDA-er,

Happy New Year!!
Let's welcome 2008 with another monthly F2F. Our proposal is on Jan
30 (wed), 19.30, on the roof of Fringe Club in Central.

Till then, we'd like to warm up the group with the following question:

* For you, what was the most interesting interaction design concept of
2007?  why?
or
* In your opinion and context of use, what's your preferred
interactive product you use? why?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Adler, Belle