Hello fellow Chicagoans,

Even though IxDA's Interaction08 conference has yet to occur, we here in
Chicago are certain there will be much to bring home and discuss.  Please
join us on Wednesday, February 13th as we bring the topics back to life.
Your participation is integral to this!

Many thanks to our good friends at Roundarch for graciously opening their
doors for February's meeting.

February 13th
Roundarch
350 North LaSalle Street, 12th floor (Kinzie and LaSalle Street)
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Please RSVP to this email by Monday, February 11th. Due to space
constraints, we must limit entry to 50, so let me know as soon as possible
about your intent to attend.  You will receive a confirmation email with a
contact number.

(ps. Please be kind to your fellow IxDAers, if you RSVP and are unable to
attend, please let me know so we can let others have your space.)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Janna DeVylder
Chicago IxDA