same here.. just stepped in my front door.

the weather here is cold and snowy.. and after spending a weekend
listening to and talking about really exciting things with great
people i have to now go back to reality.  makes me wish i was a
student again... :)

--
Matt Nish-Lapidus
work:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] / www.bibliocommons.com