On Feb 14, 2008, at 2:10 PM, Kim Bieler wrote:
> I seem to have volunteered myself for kickstarting a Washington DC
> affiliate of IxDA.

Hi Kim,
There's been an effort in the the works already for a few months now.
I'm sure all help/guidance/leadership would be appreciated by all.

I've attached the latest post - a survey - from Alex Fisken, who has
currently has the reins. I also meet a lot of people from metro-DC at
Interaction08 that were unaware of this effort, so hopefully we can
all get on the same page.

Wish I had met you in Savannah - I suspect we were on the same plane
back to DC - with that "exciting" landing?

Best regards, Shep McKee