From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2 févr. 2008 12:00
Subject: IMPACTS OF COOPERATION AND COMPETITION AT WORK ON CITIZENSHIP
BEHAVIOUR, PERFORMANCE & WELL-BEING
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello

My name is Delphine ALLIN DOUILLARD, I am a Postgraduate student in Social
Psychology, working under the guidance of Dr. Lionel Dagot, professor of
Psychology at Paris 8 University (France).

I would like to invite you to participate in a survey to help us learn more
about the effects of organizational culture on workers and to understand
the relationships on performance and well-being at work.

You can answer this questionnaire whatever job or role you have. We are
looking for your evaluations and perceptions regarding the culture of your
organization (cooperation or competition oriented), your citizenship
behaviours at work, your adaptative performance and feelings of stress and
burnout.

5 minutes are approximately needed to answer the questionnaire.

Please answer all questions completely and truthfully. All information is
confidential and will be used solely for educational purposes.

If you have any questions or comments about this research project or if you
would like to receive a brief written summary of the results when the study
is complete please contact Delphine ALLIN DOUILLARD at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or Lionel DAGOT at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
via phone at (+33 6 30 06 87 82).

UNIVERSITÉ PARIS 8
Institut d'Enseignement à Distance
Bâtiment D