>  Thanks for the quick answer. Here is the explanation why we ended up
>  with four levels:
>
>  First level: type of customers
>  Second level: type of products
>  Third level: products
>  Fourth level: details of products

Johan,

You should be able to remove the 'customers' from the navigation
straight away. Presumably that information is a once-only choice...?
If you have a customer at a particular computer (a work computer, say)
you can set their type in a cookie / site DB once, and then you've
removed the need to have the first level entirely.

Someone ordering business products is probably always going to be
ordering business parts (unless you're working on a site like amazon),
in which case the user will WANT to put the effort in to change
accounts - I don't want to order personal things on my corporate card
& vice versa...

Is that sort of situation applicable to you?

Cheers,

Alex.