As I said earlier about B&A to Christina, we need something where designers
can anon post resumes -- either B&A, or maybe here on IxDA someday.
I know we have gatekeepers on our list - but all the recruiters that
actually post here have positions that are completely relevant to the
community -- I would say over 95% relavant. We may not all like the job
descriptions, but they are a lot more relevant than a junior systems analyst
posting - or a life insurance posting.

--
~ will

"No matter how beautiful,
no matter how cool your interface,
it would be better if there were less of it."
Alan Cooper
-
"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"