Hi,
Did anyone else notice this?

If you go to the Twitter signup page, the only thing that it says
below the username is: 'No spaces please.'

ok, so I entered username as: sajid.saiyed
and it said, wow the username is available (see the image I captured:
http://www.ssdesigninteractive.com/blog/images/twitter_1.jpg)

Now I fill up the rest of the form in excitement to get myself on
twitter (well its a different story why I am joining twitter so late
:) ).
As son as I submit the form, oops, I get this:
http://www.ssdesigninteractive.com/blog/images/twitter_1.jpg

and I feel like "Now you should have told this to me earlier...."

Could this text in red line not be replaced with the text it showed me
initially 'no spaces'?

Things like these make users life difficult.

-sajid